Best Waves Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser!
Waves Wallpapers for an Awesome browsing experience!
In fluid dynamics, dispersion of water waves generally refers to frequency dispersion, which means that waves of different wavelengths travel at different phase speeds. Water waves, in this context, are waves propagating on the water surface, with gravity and surface tension as the restoring forces. As a result, water with a free surface is generally considered to be a dispersive medium.
For a certain water depth, surface gravity waves – i.e. waves occurring at the air–water interface and gravity as the only force restoring it to flatness – propagate faster with increasing wavelength. On the other hand, for a given (fixed) wavelength, gravity waves in deeper water have a larger phase speed than in shallower water. In contrast with the behavior of gravity waves, capillary waves (i.e. only forced by surface tension) propagate faster for shorter wavelengths.
Besides frequency dispersion, water waves also exhibit amplitude dispersion. This is a nonlinear effect, by which waves of larger amplitude have a different phase speed from small-amplitude waves.
Why does the ocean have waves?
– Waves are created by energy passing through water, causing it to move in a circular motion. However, water does not actually travel in waves. Waves transmit energy, not water, across the ocean and if not obstructed by anything, they have the potential to travel across an entire ocean basin.
– Waves are most commonly caused by wind. As wind blows across the surface of the ocean or a lake, the continual disturbance creates a wave crest. These types of waves are found globally across the open ocean and along the coast.
– More potentially hazardous waves can be caused by severe weather, like a hurricane. The strong winds and pressure from this type of severe storm causes storm surge, a series of long waves that are created far from shore in deeper water and intensify as they move closer to land.
– The gravitational pull of the sun and moon on the earth also causes waves. These waves are tides or, in other words, tidal waves.
Now back to why you are really here. This great extension is free and suitable for all ages. We have added cool features to this Waves wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension.
|Start customizing your browser according to your needs and enjoy the free widgets with all your favorite wallpapers and backgrounds. Many choices are upon you, so you will be able to pick your favorite wallpaper as a default one or you can leave all as it is by resetting the picks. This extension provides more than 200 Wallpapers because we change them all the time. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it.
Local time and weather option
Waves Wallpapers extension shows you the exact time and location wherever you are.
Bookmark your favorite website and quickly access recently seen and saved websites
Pick your favs
Click the heart button and choose which wallpapers and backgrounds you will see while browsing. If you like them all or decide to shuffle them again, just click on the ‘Reset Picks’ button. Actually, it is pretty simple: shuffle with our randomizer, or select your favorite wallpapers from many available within our extension. We will make sure to frequently update the extension with fresh new wallpapers and if you have suggestions, leave us a comment in the comment section.
Newsfeed and facts
These two separate options are popular among our users. We provide newsfeed, quotes, and facts similar to the topic you’ve installed. You can, of course, disable these in the settings and you can also click the ‘x’ sign and do it manually. If on the other hand, you get interested in some good news and amazing facts, we’ve got a lot. Also, feel free to share!
This is our favorite we have to say. There are many, many games, which you can play while you are browsing, for free of course!
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
HD Waves Wallpapers
Best Waves Backgrounds
Amazing Waves Theme
Best Waves HD Wallpapers
Waves 4K Backgrounds
Waves New Tab Theme
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Here are some of our favs:
The first one is a Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
The second one is a Music Finder Tool – Find your favorite music fast and easy!
How To Remove
– Click on the icon in the upper right side of your Chrome browser
– Go to the ‘settings’ option and when the menu appears, click on ‘extensions’
– In the given lists of extensions, you should find the one you want to uninstall
– By clicking on the trash icon to the right of ‘enable’ your extension will no longer be in your Chrome Browser list.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.