Best Bang Yong-guk Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
- 1 Best Bang Yong-guk Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
Bang Yong-guk BAP Kpop wallpapers for a unique and fresh browsing experience
We present an extension with cool widgets and many great things to read about the topic. Feel free to share with your friends!
Bang Yongguk was born on March 31, 1990, in Seoul, South Korea. He’s stage names are Yongguk, Bang, and Jepp Blackman. He is a South Korean songwriter, rapper, singer, and dancer. He is famous as the leader and rapper of the boy band B.A.P. In 2007, Yongguk became part of a hip-hop group called Soul Connection. In March 2011, he sang together with Song Jieun while performing the song “Going Crazy,” and his single hit #1 in South Korea. Before B.A.P’s debut, TS Entertainment formed a sub-unit named Bang & Zelo and released the single “Never Give Up” in November 2011.
Bang Yong-Guk’s Facts
– Bang Yong-Guk was an underground rapper named Jepp Blackman.
– Before debuting with B.A.P’s members, he had his solo debut with the song “I Remember.”
– His position in B.A.P is not only as a leader and rapper but also as a producer.
– Bang Yong-Guk is a high-social leader figure who is a role model for other B.A.P members along with their fans.
– Since before a career in the entertainment world, Yongguk has been an active donor of various social institutions.
– Nominated for the Shorty Awards in the Best Activist category.
– Yongguk once said that one of his biggest dreams was to build a school in the name of B.A.P.
– Yongguk’s songs, both B.A.P songs, and his own solo songs, often contain moral messages.
– Last year, Yongguk was forced to go on hiatus from B.A.P activities due to a panic disorder.
– Luckily, his condition improved and he could join B.A.P’s comeback with the song “Wake Me Up.”
– This year, Yongguk released a new solo song titled “Yamazaki.”
– Bang Yong-Guk has a twin brother named Bang Yong-Nam.
Now back to why you are really here. So this great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Bang Yong-guk wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. So make your Browser suitable for your needs!
So all our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts, and games. So read about updates and features here. So feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Bang Yong-guk, HD Bang Yong-guk Wallpapers, Bang Yong-guk BAP Kpop, Bang Yong-guk Backgrounds, Bang Yong-guk 4K Backgrounds, Bang Yong-guk Themes,…
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Here are some of our favs:
The first one is a Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
The second one is a Music Finder Tool – Find your favorite music fast and easy!
Like what you see?
If you haven’t, install our extension by clicking the Chrome Store button. Let us know what you think – we appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your LovelyTab!
How To Remove:
Please visit this link and see how to remove the extension.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.