Best Domo Kun Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
Domo Kun wallpapers for a unique and fresh browsing experience
We present an extension with cool widgets and many great things to read about the topic. Feel free to share with your friends!
Domo-Kun was initially the official mascot of Japanese television station NHK. The station introduced the character in December 1998 with several stop-motion sketches made to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the station being on air. Created and animated by Tsuneo Goda, Domo came out of sketches of shapes while Goda was brainstorming for a mascot. The character received its name from the announceer’s introduction to the second airing of the animation: “domo, konnichiwa”, which roughly translates to “Well, hello there!”
Domo is a Japanese character often pasted in to relevant or major scenes of disaster as the apparent cause for destruction. Domo’s usage is very similar to the more contemporary Disaster Girl. He has grown to become a pop culture icon.
10 Facts About Domo Kun
– He’s a mascot for the NKH TV station in Japan. In 1998, this satellite broadcasting station in Japan made their logo look more like an egg. They then crafted the Domo Kun character (as a tenth anniversary station mascot), which would grace the channel in 30 second short station identification episodes before moving on to hosting his own show.
– He hatched from an egg. Domo Kun was not born, he was hatched. Rumors purport that the egg-shaped logo of NKH is what gave designers the idea that Domo Kun hatch from an egg.
– His best friend is a wise, old rabbit. He lives in a cave with a genius rabbit named Mr. Usaji, who has dwelled in that cave for about 70 years before the arrival of Domo Kun.
– He farts whenever he becomes nervous or upset. Don’t get Domo too anxious frustrated or upset, because he will pass gas and clear a room out.
– He only likes meat and potatoes. If you plan on feeding Domo Kun, you had better prepare Asian-styled beef and potatoes; he won’t eat anything else.
– He hates apples. Never, no matter what you do, ever hand Domo an apple; unless you are fond of him farting.
– His favorite thing to do is watch TV. The remote control and a TV show will entertain Domo all day long.
– He loves to play video games. When he is not watching TV, you can find this monster playing video games with his buddies.
– He’s more popular than Pokémon. A recent poll by NKH revealed that more children in Japan are familiar with Domo Kun than they are with Pokémon.
– 7-11, Target used him for advertising campaigns. Both of these conglomerates have featured Domo Kun in relatively recent advertising campaigns.
Now back to why you are really here. So this great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Domo Kun wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. So make your Browser suitable for your needs!
So all our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts, and games. So read about updates and features here. Feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Domo Kun, HD Domo Kun Wallpapers, Funny Domo Kun, Domo Kun Backgrounds, Domo Kun 4K Backgrounds, Domo Kun Themes, Domo Kun TV Show…
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Here are some of our favs:
The first one is a Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
The second one is a Music Finder Tool – Find your favorite music fast and easy!
Like what you see?
If you haven’t, install our extension by clicking the Chrome Store button. Let us know what you think – we appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your LovelyTab!
How To Remove:
Please visit this link and see how to remove the extension.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.