Best Baby Shark Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
Baby Shark wallpapers for a unique and fresh browsing experience
We present an extension with cool widgets and many great things to read about the topic. Feel free to share with your friends!
“Baby Shark” is an aquatic adventure popularized by Pinkfong, a Korean-based brand that produces educational sing-a-longs and dance videos for children. The catchy jingle introduces a family of sharks who are getting ready to hunt their prey. But, to the relief of all the toddlers singing along, the little fishes escape the hungry jaws of the shark clan.
The singers use hand motions to mimic the shark’s actions and the victim’s demise, playing the harp and fashioning devil’s horns with their fingers depending on whether he ends up in heaven or hell. There are several variations, with some changing the swimmer to a surfer who comes back to life as a baby shark.
Baby Shark Song Facts
– The tune’s origins are unknown, but it gained popularity at camps and preschools in the mid-2000s. In the 2007 book American Band, author Kristen Laine explains how some bandleaders used the song as a stretching exercise for their students.
– Pinkfong uploaded the video to its official YouTube channel in November 2015. And it started making waves across southeast Asia before becoming a worldwide phenomenon in the summer of 2018. The clip – which reached the Top 40 of YouTube’s most-viewed videos ever with over 1.6 billion views – also inspired a social media craze.
– The “Baby Shark Challenge” featured adults, mostly parents of shark-obsessed toddlers, emulating the simple dance moves from the video. Some fans took the stunt to a new level by copying the “In My Feelings” challenge, which featured Drake followers jumping out of their vehicles and dancing to his hit single. Instead, “Baby Shark” devotees dressed up like Great Whites and jumped from their still-moving cars to dance along to the kids’ tune.
– The song opens with ominous strings reminiscent of John Williams’ Jaws theme, but the snippet was from the fourth movement of Antonin Dvorak’s Symphony No. 9.
– The song inspired the Pinkfong Baby Shark Live Musical in 2017.
– A number of heavy metal covers of “Baby Shark” surfaced in 2018. So the most impressive is probably the one by Leo Moracchioli of Norway.
– On January 12, 2019, this song cracked the Hot 100 for the first time, debuting at #32 thanks to huge streaming numbers.
Now back to why you are really here. So this great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Baby Shark wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. So make your Browser suitable for your needs!
So all our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts, and games. So read about updates and features here. Feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Baby Shark, HD Baby Shark Wallpapers, Baby Shark Song, Baby Shark Backgrounds, Baby Shark 4K Backgrounds, Baby Shark Themes, Baby Shark Pinkfong…
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Here are some of our favs:
The first one is a Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
The second one is a Music Finder Tool – Find your favorite music fast and easy!
Like what you see?
If you haven’t, install our extension by clicking the Chrome Store button. Let us know what you think – we appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your LovelyTab!
How To Remove:
Please visit this link and see how to remove the extension.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.