Best Pizza Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
Pizza wallpapers for a unique and fresh browsing experience
We tried some recipes we found on the internet and it totally blew our minds, and our stomachs :)) *sighs in delicious
Pizza dough is a yeasted dough which requires active dry yeast. Make sure the check the expiration date on the yeast package! Yeast that is too old may be dead and won’t work.
You can use all purpose flour instead of the bread flour that is called for in the recipe, but bread flour is higher in gluten than all-purpose flour and will make a crispier crust for your pizza.
Cup measurements can vary depending on how you are scooping the flour (we fluff the flour, lightly scoop it, and level with a knife). So I recommend using a kitchen scale to measure out the flour amounts by weight. This is the only way you’ll get a consistently accurate measurement.
Pizza Dough: Makes enough dough for two 10-12 inch pizzas
- 1 1/2 cups (355 ml) warm water (105°F-115°F)
- 1 package (2 1/4 teaspoons) of active dry yeast
- 3 3/4 cups (490 g) bread flour
- 2 Tbsp olive oil (omit if cooking pizza in a wood-fired pizza oven)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Olive oil
- Cornmeal (to help slide the pizza onto the pizza stone)
- Tomato sauce (smooth, or puréed)
- Firm mozzarella cheese, grated
- Fresh soft mozzarella cheese, separated into small clumps
- Fontina cheese, grated
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Feta cheese, crumbled
- Mushrooms, very thinly sliced if raw, otherwise first sautéed
- Bell peppers, stems and seeds removed, very thinly sliced
- Italian pepperoncini, thinly sliced
- Italian sausage, cooked ahead and crumbled
- Chopped fresh basil
- Baby arugula, tossed in a little olive oil, added as pizza comes out of the oven
- Pepperoni, thinly sliced
- Onions, thinly sliced raw or caramelized
- Ham, thinly sliced
- A pizza stone, highly recommended if you want crispy pizza crust
- A pizza peel or an edge-less cookie or baking sheet
- A pizza wheel for cutting the pizza, not required, but easier to deal with than a knife
How to make a pizza: 1: Place a pizza stone or an inverted baking sheet on the lowest oven rack and preheat to 500 degrees.
2: Stretch 1 pound dough on a floured pizza peel, large wooden cutting board or parchment paper.
3: Top as desired, then slide the pizza (with the parchment paper, if using) onto the stone or baking sheet. Bake until golden, about 15 minutes.
Whisk 3 3/4 cups flour and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt. Make a well and add 1 1/3 cups warm water, 1 tablespoon sugar and 1 packet yeast. When foamy, mix in 3 tablespoons olive oil; knead until smooth, 5 minutes. Brush with olive oil, cover in a bowl and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour 30 minutes. Divide into two 1-pound balls. Use 1 pound per recipe unless noted.
Short on time? Buy dough from a pizzeria. 1. Margherita Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Top each with 1/2 cup crushed San Marzano tomatoes, dried oregano, salt, pepper and olive oil; bake until golden. Sprinkle with1/2 pound diced mozzarella, torn basil and salt. Bake until the cheese melts, then drizzle with olive oil. 2. Tomato Pie Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1) without mozzarella or basil. Use extra oregano. 3. Quattro Stagioni Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); before adding cheese, top with olives, artichoke hearts, ham and sauteed mushrooms in 4 sections. 4. Puttanesca Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); chop 1 garlic clove, 6 anchovies, 1 tablespoon capers,1/4 cup olives and some parsley and scatter over the tomatoes before baking.
5. Roasted Pepper Make Margherita Pizzas (No. 1); add roasted pepper strips and red pepper flakes with the cheese.
6. New York-Style Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Drizzle with olive oil, then top with 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 2 cups shredded mozzarella. Bake, then garnish with pecorino, dried oregano and olive oil.
7. Pepperoni-Mushroom Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6); top with sauteed mushrooms and sliced pepperoni before baking.
8. Sausage-Broccoli Rabe Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6) with only 1 1/2 cups mozzarella. Add 2 crumbled raw sausages. Bake until just crisp, then top with 4 ounces bocconcini, sauteed broccoli rabe and jarred cherry peppers. Bake until the cheese melts.
9. Stuffed Crust Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6), but before topping, place 8 string-cheese sticks along the edge and fold the dough over. Brush the stuffed crust with olive oil and sprinkle with dried oregano.
10. Meatball Press dough into an oiled 15-inch pizza pan. Top with olive oil, 1/2 cup tomato sauce and 6 ounces sliced fresh mozzarella. Bake until just crisp, then top with sliced cooked meatballs, pecorino, basil and olive oil and bake until browned. 11. Meat-Olive Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10); add 2 crumbled raw Italian sausages and 1/3 cup chopped Kalamata olives with the mozzarella.
12. Eggplant Make Meatball Pizza (No. 10); top with breaded and fried eggplant slices and ricotta instead of the meatballs.
13. Sicilian Press dough into an oiled rimmed baking sheet. Cover and set aside until doubled. Top with 3/4 cup tomato sauce and 2 cups shredded mozzarella; drizzle with olive oil and bake.Loading...
14. Pepperoni Make Sicilian Pizza (No. 13) with only 1 1/2 cups cheese; bake until just crisp. Top with 6 ounces sliced pepperoni and 4 ounces bocconcini, then bake until bubbly. Garnish with basil and pecorino.
15. Herb Stretch dough into a 15-inch round. Top with olive oil, salt and chopped thyme and oregano. Bake until crisp, then brush with more olive oil.
16. Fennel-Taleggio Make Herb Pizza (No. 15); top with sauteed fennel, 6 ounces sliced taleggio, 2 tablespoons chopped hazelnuts and grated pecorino before baking.
17. Baked Ziti Make New York-Style Pizza (No. 6); top with leftover ziti and more cheese before baking. 18. Smoked Mozzarella Make Herb Pizza (No. 15); top herbs with 1 minced garlic clove and 6 ounces sliced smoked mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Add 3/4 cup ricotta and grated Parmesan; bake until melted.
19. Squash-Pepper Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with paper-thin slices of butternut squash, caramelized onions, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
20. Zucchini Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Top with minced garlic, thinly sliced zucchini, olive oil and red pepper flakes. Bake until crisp.
21. Fig Squares Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with cardamom. Cut into small squares; top each with a fig half and a dollop of robiola. Bake, then top with caramelized onions.
22. Cajun Shrimp Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds. Mix 3/4 cup tomato sauce and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning; spread over dough rounds and top with 1 cup shredded manchego. Bake until golden. Saute scallions, green bell pepper, celery and shrimp; season with red pepper flakes. Scatter over pizzas.
23. Clam Stretch dough into a 15-by-9-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with oregano and 1 cup shredded mozzarella, then bake until crisp. Top with 8 ounces chopped canned clams and 4 ounces sliced mozzarella; bake until melted.
24. Bianco Stretch dough into two thin 9-inch rounds; top with olive oil, salt, thyme, oregano and 1/2 cup robiola. Bake until crisp, then add 4 ounces each ricotta and bocconcini, olive oil and salt; bake until the cheese melts.
25. Tomato Bianco Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); add 1/4 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes with the bocconcini. Top with basil.
26. Bianco Mortadella Make Bianco Pizzas (No. 24); top with 2 ounces sliced mortadella after baking.
Now back to why you are really here. This great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Pizza wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. Make your Browser suitable for your needs!
All our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts and games. Read about updates and features here. Feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Pizza Wallpapers, HD Pizza Wallpapers, 2019 Pizza Wallpapers, Best Pizza Wallpapers, Amazing Pizza Wallpapers, Best Pizza Wallpapers, Best Pizza Wallpapers 2019, Pizza Wallpapers and backgrounds, Pizza Full HD Wallpapers…
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
Like what you see?
If you haven’t, install our extension by clicking the Chrome Store button. Let us know what you think – we appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your LovelyTab!
How To Remove:
Please visit this link and see how to remove the extension.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.