Best Geometry Dash Wallpapers in your Chrome Browser
Geometry Dash wallpapers for a unique and fresh browsing experience
We present an extension with cool widgets and many great things to read about the topic. Feel free to share with your friends!
Geometry Dash is a series of five video games developed by Sweden-based developer Robert Topala and published by his own company, RobTop Games. The principal game, Geometry Dash, is a rhythm-based platforming game which currently has 21 official levels and a game creation system with more than 50 million online levels made by players. Each of the official levels features unique background music. Other features include a level editor, “map packs,” user-created levels, secret vaults, and a variety of icons and game modes.
Upon its release, Geometry Dash had just seven levels, which are now currently free to play on the game’s free version, alongside six other levels released in later updates in the full version (Time Machine, Cycles, xStep, Clutterfunk, Theory of Everything, and Electroman Adventures). It would soon gain serious popularity around the world, especially Canada, where it achieved the title as the most popular paid iPhone app in June 2014. There are four free versions of the game, one being “Geometry Dash Lite” which currently (as of update 2.2) includes the first 13 levels from the full version.
10 Facts About GD
1) Durring GD’s beta stage, its first name was ‘Geometry Jump’.
2) When you uninstall GD on Android, it sometimes says that it removed Geometry Jump.
3) Originally, the ship was not supposed to have a roof, but that was changed in the middle of the beta.
4) There used to be a level in the beta named ‘Infinite Power’. It never made the cut.
5) When GD was first released, stars and coins never existed.
6) The first demon level, Clubstep, was in version 1.6.
7) GD arrived for PC on 1.9 patch.
8) If you completed the first 3 levels on the Steam version of GD, you get an achievement named ‘SteamStep’ that is exclusive to Steam users.
9) Near the start of 2.1, Steam remove GD due to a petition made by Newgrounds artists, since players were adding copyrighted songs that they didn’t make just to use them in GD. RobTop and Newgrounds fixed the issue and it has now been placed back on Steam.
10) Sometimes in the 2.1 editor, if you remove the ground, you will see a glitched space covered in a font. If you go out of the editor and back in, it is there is no ground.
Now back to why you are really here. So this great extension is absolutely free. We have added cool features to this Geometry Dash wallpaper extension, which will make your browsing experience more fun and adjusted and suitable for all your needs! This item is available in Chrome Store and just by clicking at the Add to Chrome button you will install the extension. Show/hide elements while playing with your browser and play some games while you are at it. So make your Browser suitable for your needs!
So all our Wallpaper extensions have the same features and we are always working on ways to improve our UX and give you the best possible product. All our extensions have: Local time and weather option, bookmark, picking your favorites, newsfeed, facts, and games. So read about updates and features here. Feel free to share with your friends and let us know what you think.
Extension Features Category
This extension covers major categories similar to the topic and subject, following but not limited to:
Geometry Dash, HD Geometry Dash Wallpapers, Geometry Dash Game, Geometry Dash Play, Geometry Dash Backgrounds, Geometry Dash 4K Backgrounds, Geometry Dash Themes…
Specialized Search Extension – Find Queries Faster!
These amazing search extensions help you access specific terms and information. You can do it in your Omnibox or in a separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar. Just add it for free from the Chrome Store.
In the address bar, type a keyword which is related to the installed search. For example, if you’ve installed a Fortnite Search, you should type ‘Fortnite’, and hit ‘Space’ or ‘Tab’, or search in the separate browser.
Here are some of our favs:
The first one is a Lyrics Search Tool – Lyrics Search Extension gives you easy access to search for Songs Lyrics in the separate browser which appears when you click the icon in your toolbar.
The second one is a Music Finder Tool – Find your favorite music fast and easy!
Like what you see?
If you haven’t, install our extension by clicking the Chrome Store button. Let us know what you think – we appreciate the feedback! Enjoy your LovelyTab!
How To Remove:
Please visit this link and see how to remove the extension.
This app is unofficial. The content in this app is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by any company. All copyright and trademarks belong to their respective owners. In the same way, the images in this application are collected from around the web, if we are in breach of copyright, please let us know and we will remove the images as soon as possible.